We focus on development, construction and operation of wind farms in Poland. Benefitting from our strong and well-established relationships with the largest international construction companies, turbine suppliers, law firms and financial institutions operating in the Polish market, we implement large investments in the field of wind energy. Our latest investment, the Potegowo wind farm, will be the largest on-shore wind farm in Poland.
Mashav Energia is a leading, independent company producing electricity by converting wind to energy.
The company is controlled by Israel Infrastructure Fund – an expert in infrastructure investments with international experience, optimising the long-term value of its investments. Its minority shareholders are: CERAC (a group of experienced local energy experts), CME, and the renewable energy investment fund Helios.
How we can help you?
- Project risk audit
- Project security
Last mile development
- Turbine selection
- Final design
- Obtaining permits and alternative permits
- Eligibility for auctions
- Negotiating energy sale contracts
- Securing pre-conditions for project financing
- Construction design and supervision
- Engineering supervision
- Project management
- Supervising turbine suppliers
- Budget and schedule supervision
Technical and commercial management
- Site supervision
- Automatic 24/7 remote supervision
- Legal and administrative support
Kanin wind farm
Kanin wind farm consisting of 8 WTG Nordex N100 with total capacity of 20 MW and is under operation since 2011. Mashav managed the construction till final obtaining the final concession for production of energy accompanied with the negotiation and signature of the PPA/CPA agreement. Mashav as the partial shareholder is performed additional TCM services for the project.
- August 2010 – LOI Signed
- October 2010 – Pre SPA Signed
- November 2010 – RTB & Bankable
- December 2010 – Financial Closing
- April 2011 – Construction Started
- February 2012 Construction Period Ended
- May 2012 – Concession & Operation
Orla wind farm
Orla wind farm consists of 15 WTG Nordex N100 with a total capacity of 37,5 MW which save approximately 57,400 tonnes of CO2 per annum. The wind farm is under commercial operation since 2015. Mashav supervised the construction. Project value amounted to approximately PLN 269 million (EUR 64 million).
- February 2012 – LOI Signed
- March 2012 – Pre SPA Signed
- March 2013 – RTB & Bankable
- February 2014 – Financial Closing
- March 2014 – Construction Started
- 2Q 2015 – Construction Period Ended
- 3Q 2015 – Concession & Operation