When using our services, you entrust us with your personal data. We realise that this is a great responsibility. We present below detailed information about the data that we collect and process.
The “Cookies Policy” chapter applies to all users of the www.mashavenergia.com website, and the section “Information about personal data collected” applies only to persons whose personal data is processed by the Data Controller.
Information about personal data collected
- Mashav Management sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-105), ul. Twarda 18, is the Data Controller (“Data Controller”) of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) in connection with the use of the www.mashavenergia.com website.
- Your personal data provided to us in the contact form, such as your first name, surname, email address, will be processed by the Data Controller, in particular for the following purposes:
– enabling contact with the Data Controller via the contact form,
– defence against any claims,
– for analytical and statistical purposes.
- The data will be transferred to entities processing it on our behalf on the basis of contracts with the Data Controller, but only for the purpose and in the scope necessary to answer your enquiries and ensure the proper functioning of the www.mashavenergia.com website, whereby such entities process data only in accordance with the Data Controller’s instructions.
- In addition to the entities mentioned above, your data may only be disclosed to entities duly authorised pursuant to the provisions of national or EU law. The website administrator has exercised due care to adequately protect the personal data provided, in particular, against disclosure to unauthorised persons.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of such processing, or until you withdraw your consent. In the case of personal data provided via the contact form, processing will take place solely for the purpose and during the time necessary to answer your enquiry. The Data Controller reserves the right to process data for up to 3 months from the moment of achieving the objectives related to pursuance of its analytical and statistical purposes.
- Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
– your consent (Article 6 clause 1 letter a) GDPR),
– compliance with the obligation arising from either national or EU law, pursuant to Article 6 clause 1 letter c) GDPR,
– for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, including to answer questions sent via the “Contact” tab, and for the Data Controller’s statistical and analytical purposes, where the Data Controller’s legitimate interest is the possibility of analysing and gathering statistics on its activities resulting from Article 6 clause 1 letter f) GDPR, and for the purpose of defence against any claims on the basis of the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, where the Data Controller’s legitimate interest is to defend itself against third party claims.
- You can withdraw your consents granted when using the website, including your consent to data processing, at any time. Withdrawal of your consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before such withdrawal.
- You have the right to request access to your data, request their rectification, deletion, transfer or restriction of their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing. If you want to exercise your rights, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if your data is processed in breach of legal requirements.
What are cookies?
- Cookie files (or cookies) are IT data, in particular, text files, that are stored in a website user’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time in an end device, and a unique number.
- Cookies do not change a user’s device settings, they do not install or uninstall any computer software. No unwanted or malicious software can enter your device through them.
Why cookies are used
- The portal uses performance cookies, i.e. those used to collect information on the use of the website, in order to improve its functionality, and functional cookies, i.e. those that “remember” user settings (e.g. language, font size).
- The Google Analytics web analytics tool provided by Google is used to collect such data.
- Google Analytics collects anonymous information. It records trends on the site without identifying individual users. The information obtained through this tool helps us constantly improve the function and content of our website, www.mashavenergia.com.
Types of cookies used
The website uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – they are stored on a user’s device and remain there until the end of a browser session. The information recorded is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from a user’s device.
- Permanent cookies – they are stored on a user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Closing a given browser session or turning off a device does not delete them from a user’s device. The permanent cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from a user’s device.
Activities related to storage and sending of cookies are supported by web browsers and are invisible to a website user. Most browsers accept cookies by default. Conditions of storing or receiving cookies can be changed by configuring web browser settings.
The most popular browsers give the options of:
- accepting cookies, which allows a user to benefit from the options offered by websites;
- managing cookies at the level of individual, user-selected websites;
- specifying settings for various cookie types, e.g. accepting permanent files as session files, etc.;
- blocking or deleting cookies.
Configuration of web browser settings
A user can change the way cookies are used at any time. The options for managing and deleting cookies vary depending on the browser you use. If you do not change cookie settings in your browser, this means that you accept their use.
External website – YouTube.com