3. Data recipients
Recipients of personal data, i.e. entities to which the Controller may transfer personal data, may be:
- state authorities or other entities authorized to access the data to the extent and for the purpose specified in specific legislation,
- Polish Post Office and courier companies,
- Banks in the case of the need to conduct settlements,
- entities providing services to the Controller in support of its operations within the scope of the services provided, i.e., among others, IT service providers, auditing entities, entities providing accounting services, entities providing legal services – whereby such entities process data on the basis of an entrustment agreement and only in accordance with the Controller’s instructions,
- entities within the Mashav group company.
4. Your rights
Each person whose data is processed in situations provided by law has the following rights to:
- access your data and receive a copy of it,
- rectify (amend) your data,
- deletion of personal data,
- restrict data processing,
- data portability,
- raise an objection,
- withdraw consent to data processing, whereby such withdrawal shall not affect processing prior to the date of withdrawal.
Each person whose data is processed in situations provided by law also has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. For more information on how to file a complaint, please visit: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/skargi.
5. Transfer of data outside the EEA
The Controller does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
6. Obligation to provide data
Providing personal data is generally voluntary, however, it is necessary to, among other things: obtain an answer to a query sent to the Controller, conclude and perform a contract with the Controller. The Controller’s obligation to process data is a statutory requirement for recruitment processes.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the final device of the service user. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- Cookies do not change the settings of the user’s device, do not use to install or uninstall any computer program. It is impossible for unwanted or malicious software to get into the user’s device through this way.
Purpose of collecting cookies
Website www.mashavenergia.com uses only basic, necessary cookies needed for its proper operation (e.g. to remember the selected language).
Types of cookies
The website uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the session of a particular browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- Permanent cookies – are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not delete them from the user’s device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
Activities related to collecting and sending cookies are handled by web browsers and are invisible to the site user. Changing the conditions for collecting or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers. But this applies only to files other than those required.
Configuration of settings in web browsers